Term 4 2017.
Oct 9 – Dec 16 (10 wks)
General class – 11AM – 2PM with Toni. FULLY BOOKED
General class – 1PM – 4PM with Toni. FULLY BOOKED
General Evening class – 6:30PM – 8.30PM with Kathy. Casual spots available
General class 11AM – 2PM with Kathy. Casual spots available
New Sketchers – 1PM – 4PM with Toni/Erin FULLY BOOKED
General class 9AM – 12 NOON with Kathy. Casual spots available
Wednesdays General class – 9.30AM – 12.30PM with Anna (8 wks Oct 4 – Nov 22)
Fridays New Sketchers -10AM – 1PM with Tammy. FULLY BOOKED
(Blue Mountains is an 8 weeks in Term)
Tuesday Sketchers – All Levels – 9.30AM – 12.30AM. (8 weeks – Oct 10-Nov 28)
Casual spots available
Term 1 2018
Jan 30 – April 7 (10weeks)
General class – 11AM – 2PM with Toni.
New Sketchers Evening – 6.30PM – 8.30PM with Kathy
General Class – 10AM – 1PM with Erin
General class – 1PM – 4PM with Toni.
General Evening class – 6:30PM – 8.30PM with Kathy.
General class 11AM – 2PM with Tammy
New Sketchers – 1PM – 4PM with Kathy
General class 9AM – 12 NOON with Kathy.
New Sketchers – 10.30AM – 1.30PM – with Gaye
Wednesday General class – 9.30AM – 12.30PM with Anna
Friday New Sketchers -10AM – 1PM with Tammy.
(Blue Mountains will be an 8 week Term. Jan 30- March 20 )
Tuesday All levels – 9.30AM – 12.30AM with Anna
Term 2 2018 – April 24 – June 30
Term 3 2018 – July 17 – September 22
Term 4 2018 – October 9 – December 15
Weekly travel sketching
10 weeks – $395 (New Sketchers and General)
8 weeks – $360 (General classes only)
5 weeks- $250 (General classes only)
Casual – $55 per class (Any General class – Check with tutors for available spots!)
Click here to see Sketch Kit info
To book a New Sketcher Class or confirm your General Class – email@example.com
How to book
Direct deposit details for regular sketchers:
Erin Hill Studio
NAB BSB: 082-299
New sketchers classes – all the info
- If you haven’t sketched with us before, this is the start of your journey. Anybody can learn to sketch with the ErinHill approach. You may or may not have previous art experience, but this is where you start your journey. Leave your fears at the door. We will show you step by step how to go about it.
- We’ll be teaching you the foundation skills of Travel Sketching in either classes or Workshops, along with our unique ways of using colour. Later you will join a General class which continues your journey of observing the world around you, and colour applications. We work to a program where you learn something new each week.
- We have a custom designed Sketch Kit to get you started.
- General Creative sketching Classes and Workshops are for those who’ve completed New Sketchers and for our regular and long term sketchers.
- Our General Classes are where we use a number of mediums and mixed media with our sketches to create exciting effects. We also work on creating a journal of your adventures so that you’ll always have a forever memory of those special times and places.
- We use watercolours in different ways along with other mediums. Perfect for those who love trying techniques and wish to learn more. Use the EHS kit or your own choice. Needs to be portable of course.
- All our classes are perfect for the long term regular sketcher who wants to continue learning and take their sketching to the limit and beyond. Many love the sociability you’ll discover within the groups. You never stop learning and having fun.
Important bits & pieces
Making up a class
Your ‘Makeup’ classes must be taken within the same term, and can be at any of our Studios. Any class unless fully booked. Let your tutor know.
Required sketch kits
We’ve designed a customised ErinHill Studio Sketch Kit which is very convenient and fits in your bag. We have our own palette of colours which work with our unique way of sketching. We use black permanent pens to give a good clean line. To apply colour we use our customised Cotman’s Watercolour Plus set or the Club Norris watercolour pencils. We use whichever is convenient at the time. The palette of both mediums is our own. If you purchase your Cotmans watercolours elsewhere you must get the replacement colours.(Check link below for info)
This kit will get you started. As you gain confidence, you may like choose to use other sketchbook styles and paints available in your Art store.
Our kit is available for purchase when you book your course and will be ready for you at your first class. Sketch Kit info here.